Canna-Beer Margarita Recipe
A margarita is known for two things 1. Lime 2. Tequila. This Cinco De Mayo we traded tequila for Two Roots Canna-Beer and BOOM. The Canna-Beer Margarita was born. Seriously, this recipe is one you will want to share with your friends. The recipe makes just about enough for 4 people, but they will be wanting another round after this one is gone!
- Margarita Mix
- 1 10 oz. can Two Roots Canna-Beer
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Sugar ( to taste)
- 2 cups margarita mix
- 1 lime
- 1 can 2 roots beer!
- Lime Wedges
- Rim your 14 to 16 ounce glass with salt and lime
- Pour 1 full Canna-Beer into a pitcher with 2 cups margarita mix
- Stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar to taste
- Pour over ice
- Garnish with a lime, Enjoy
We found that lighter beers worked best, like the Tropical Infamy Wheat and the Sonder Blonde Inspired.