Derby Mint Juleps
This recipe is perfect for a Derby Day or really any warm day outside! With this recipe we went a more holistic route rather than the traditional Bourbon based drink. Enjoy the refreshing sweet mint Julep taste, without the hangover!
- 2 cups water
- 1& 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 medium lemons
- 1 cup water to steep CBD tea
- 2 inches ginger muddled
- 5ml of Seventh Sense Peppermint CBD Tincture
1. Mix equal parts warm water to sugar in a pitcher.
Let syrup chill in fridge for 30 to 40 minutes.
2. After syrup has chilled squeeze three medium lemons into pitcher.
3. Muddle ginger and add to syrup.
4. Steep Baskin Peppermint CBD tea bag in 1 cup hot water for 5 minutes, remove let cool another 15 minutes.
5. Add in 5ml of Seventh Sense Peppermint tincture.
6. Fill pitcher with lots of crushed ice!
7. Pour tea over ice and stir well. Enjoy!