View this post on Instagram
🍝Want to step up your next dinner party? We’ve got the secret ingredient to turn ordinary into extraordinary – cannabis. Infusing your meal is easier (and tastier) than ever! See how we spiced up our Italian night with our favorite kind of greens. See our blog for full recipe (link in bio) . . For use only by adults of age 21 years of age and older. Keep out of reach of children. #infusededibles #infusedrecipes #cannabiscommunity #edibles
Needing to step up your dinner party in a big way? We have the answer for you – Cannabis. Infusing your meals is easier (and tastier) than ever! See how we spiced up our Italian night with out favorite greens.
2 cups basil
2 garlic cloves
½ cup infused olive oil
½ cup Parmesan
½ cup heavy cream
Pasta of your choice
1. Cook pasta for recommended package time/ drain return to bowl.
2. Blend basil, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic cloves, and pine nuts in blender/food processor.
3. Add heavy cream and pesto mixture to pan on medium heat. Stir until fully combined 1 – 2 minutes.
4. Pour pesto onto cooked pasta. Enjoy!
Other ways to infuse your Italian night!
Cannabella infused honey
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees/ slice French bread
2. Toast sliced French bread until golden brown. 7 minutes or less.
3. Pit peaches, and slice into half. Brush with infused olive oil. Grill peaches 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
4. Remove peaches from grill and slice down center.
5. Layer mascarpone and ricotta cheese on toasted bread.
6. Drizzle with infused honey.
View this post on Instagram
🌮 How can tacos get any better? infusing them with cannabis of course. It’s recipe week here at The+Source, and we’re excited to show you how to step up your Taco Tuesday. Check out the link in our bio to learn how you can cook up extrordinary infused elites and finish just right with an infused chocolate sauce for your churros. (link in bio) Tag your taco partner #tacotuesday #cannabiscommunity . . . For use only by adults of 21 years. keep out of reach fo of children.
With all the different edibles offered in a dispensary, infusing ingredients and meals has never been easier with a little creativity. Spice up your next taco night with infused elotes and get everyone in the celebration mood!
4 Ears fresh corn in husk
Infused Cannabutter, softened (we used Cannabella’s Infused Ghee)
1. Bring pot to a boil and add corn (still in husk). Cook for 10 minutes and drain. The husk and silk strings should peel off easily. Briefly roast corn under broiler (or grill) to develop charred marks.
2. Brush on infused butter based on preferred dosing.
3. Layer on mayonnaise with a spatula before topping with cotija. Sprinkle chile powder then drizzle lightly with lime.
Other ways to infuse your taco night:
Churros and Infused Chocolate Sauce
• Bring 1 cup of heavy cream just below a boil in a pot over medium heat.
• Add the scalded cream to a heat-safe mixing bowl with 8 ounces of infused chocolate. (You can mix un-infused chocolate as well for a less potent sauce) Do not stir—let the mixture sit for 2 minutes.
• Stir mixture till fully combined and serve warm with churros.